About the Course
This online course is perfect for anyone who is looking for an introduction to user experience design (UX/UI) and an understanding of the design process.
We’ll talk you through the process used by designers around the world, covering initial strategy and research all the way through to mapping customer journeys, creating wireframes and testing a prototype. We’ll cover the concepts, but also demonstrate the exercises and methods designers use daily to push products forward to make sure they’ll succeed and stand out.
After going through the course, you’ll be equipped with both the tools and the mindset needed to create an enjoyable, end-to-end user experience for your customer.
What you will learn
- Conducting user research and looking at competitors
- Identifying target users – created personas and empathy maps
- Mapping customer experiences
- Ideation – come up with potential solutions and create stories around them
- Figure out the steps that are needed to accomplish a goal
- Start to think about what the potential solution will look like and create some wireframes
- Build a prototype and test it with real users
- Documenting your work – creating case studies and portfolios
- Recommended books and reading material
- How do you continue your learning
The course is a mixture of short video lectures, downloadable PDFs and exercises you can do at home in your own time and at your own pace. There are 33 lectures and each lecture has a corresponding set of notes. Try your hand at doing each method we cover – it will help you with your understanding of the design process.
Complete course with full access to videos and course materials – £20
Complete course with full access to videos and course materials, along with a certificate of completion – £35
Who is it for?
The course is perfect for anyone who is looking to add digital product design skills to their existing skillset or those looking to explore a new potential career
Although there are no pre-requisites to take the course, having a keen interest in design definitely helps. There is no need to have any knowledge of particular software or concepts you will be taught everything you will need to learn along the way.